Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thing 4-Registering My Blog

Sent my email today to register my blog with the Library2Play Kickball captains. I had emailed Barry earlier that I would be out-of-town June 6-16. My email will sit in the inbox until the game begins. I will become an active participant when I get back from vacation. I look forward to interacting with the other players. I learn more from this type of professional development because I not only learn by doing but I also get a lot of new ideas from interacting with my peers. Let the game begin!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I look forward to reading more and seeing what your favorite things are!

Yes, I agree! I learned so much more from doing the 23 Things than I would have sitting in a classroom listening to someone TALK ABOUT the 23 Things!